Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dare to dream out loud?

Slip into these pages, like falling a deep sleep. Lye awake and dream a mesmerizing reverie. The words in my mind have no pictures or sound yet when I write them down they are so very profound. If you could see my thoughts you might become afraid. My brain holds no boundaries, its like thinking in a maze. Or trying to paint a picture with no color at all. So that every stroke you make only your mind can recall. I shall design a world on these pages that will look different to every eye. the very letters you read will dance and form a tale that only your imagination can describe. What an exciting adventure we are about to partake. So come with me and I will introduce you to a wondrous land where nothing is bland. Where there are no walls or boundaries to conform you to the mass. Or quick sand and races that might leave you last. You can be whomever your mind truly see if you will but take my hand and follow where I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment