Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An excerpt from my book in progress.

There is no beginning no end. Not a circle more like the wind. He is all that I can think about although I pretend not to give in. he has become the everything I wake to see each and every day. I need him more than the ocean thirst’s for every grain of salt on this earth, I love him more than mere words or even my eyes could ever tell. He is my rock. He is all that I breathe. Everything I know, All that I need. I am captivated in his presence and in lust with his silence, the prints of his hands forever embrace mine. He is my love beyond all loves this earth or even one person could ever fathom. To write a thousand more words would give no justice to the grip he has on my heart. my sanity, my existence. Can’t say more. No word. Neither one definition, nor any action could describe my love for he, I love only.

No comments:

Post a Comment