Thursday, November 4, 2010

without you.

My world feels different without you. It isn't quite grey it isn't so blue. Its more filled with shadows and wide open spaces lots of long nights and unfamiliar faces. All my clothes look dull, I have no one to show off to, and my hair is ugly no matter what I do. The water taste different and the sun isn't so bright. The moon is my get away but, only at night. The stairs seem longer every time I go up and the hallway its darker without you. When will you return, my love? I need you more and more. Please float back to me, we can glide together like birds of a feather and dream our sorrows away. We can sleep on air and live on love . Live a tall tale that began with us. We can go wherever we choose as long as you have I as long as I have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment